What can I get with the PointsBet promo code?
|PointsBet Section||Bonus & Offers valid for 2019||PointsBet Promo Code|
|PointsBet Welcome bonus||$200 in bonus bets||Get PROMO CODE|
|PointsBet Horse racing promo||Up to $100 cashback for 2nd / 3rd place||Get PROMO CODE|
|PointsBet NFL Offer||Exclusive cashback||Get PROMO CODE|
|PointsBet Other Sports Promo||Check the promotion page – updated daily||Get PROMO CODE|
|PointsBet Promotion Code (expired)|
|PointsBet Sign-up Offer||$30 no deposit||EXPIRED|
|PointsBet Welcome betting offer||$200 cashback||EXPIRED|
|PointsBet First deposit bonus||Up to $250 bonus funds||EXPIRED|
|PointsBet World Cup||Up to $50 Bonus for failed multi||EXPIRED|
- Get $200 in bonus bets
- What can I get with the PointsBet promo code?
- How can I use the PointsBet promo code?
- PointsBet$200 in bonus bets: Terms and Conditions
- What are the PointsBet betting markets?
- PointsBet Live Betting & Streaming
- PointsBet Mobile App
- PointsBet Payment Options
- PointsBet Customer Service
- PointsBet Review
- PointsBet FAQ
- Related Posts
All new PointsBet customers can claim a bonus of 100% up to $200 after registering with a PointsBet promo code. Apart from this bonus, the operator has other promotions available.
How can I use the PointsBet promo code?
Taking advantage of the benefits that the PointsBet promo code can get you are limitless.
To be able to enjoy them though, players must follow these steps:
- Click on the red button above,
- Complete the registration process by filling in the form with their personal (required) details,
- Enter the PointsBet promo code in the designated field,
- Meet the qualifying criteria to receive the bonus,
- Start betting.
PointsBet$200 in bonus bets: Terms and Conditions
How can new customers of PointsBet receive up to $200 in bonus bets? It’s easy.
There are certain terms and conditions that can affect their ability to redeem the PointsBet promo code and unlock this offer:
- Become a PointsBet customer,
- The PointsBet promo code is available to residents of Queensland, Victoria, The Northern Territory and Tasmania; so not available to players in Sothern Australia, New South Wales or Western Australia,
- Players aged 18+ only,
- 1x wagering requirement on odds of more than $1.50,
- Deposit must be made via credit card to be valid,
- Deposit bonus may be used as a single bet on eligible fixed odds markets.
What are the PointsBet betting markets?
PoinsBet is one of the main operators that put at players’ disposal a wide range of spread betting markets, with over 300 NFL markets including approx. 100 that can’t be found at any other operator.
No matter which is your favourite sport, with the PointsBet promo code, you can place a bet on numerous events:
- Football, motorsports, tennis,
- Snooker, darts, MMA, boxing, ice hockey,
- Baseball, AFL.
Both novice and professional players get a sense of what spread betting is if they try out PointsBet’s different types of bets:
- Time of markets (minutes or seconds for specific events; these can also be used as units for multipliers) for NBA, AFL, League/Union, ice hockey and soccer,
- Player stats across all major sports including NBA player shooting 2PT, 3P and FT percentages, player points, rebounds, assists,
- Player fantasy points, totals and disposal totals for AFL,
- Player try minutes for NRL and player strike rates for cricket,
- Multiplier markets are offered to help customers get the maximum leverage possible on their bets. This option is available on a range of stats and points for major sports.
According to their website, the bookie has a special time of markets bets such as:
For the NBA, they have:
- Time of first free throws to be made by players and teams,
- Time of first 3PT FG by teams and players, T
- Time of first 2PT FG for teams and players and more.
- Time of the first goal,
- Time of first behind,
- Time of team passing 10pts, 20pts,
- Time of the first try,
- Time of team-first try’s.
For ice hockey:
- Time of the first goal,
- Time of team goals,
- Time of the first penalty,
- Time of first shot.
- Time of team and match first goal,
- Time of the second goal,
- Time of the third goal.
Regardless of how experienced you are at spread betting, PointsBet offers its members the opportunity to limit their risk by implying a stop loss on the bet. This is available to all bets.
This will limit your maximum win too. Note that spread betting is a rather volatile market where your wins and losses can fluctuate and escalate quickly.
To limit these risks, PointsBet recommends players to choose smaller stake sizes. It’s also important to understand the instability of the sports market or simply to use stop loss for loss limit amount.
PointsBet Live Betting & Streaming
For now, PointsBet doesn’t offer a live betting feature, which would definitely top up their offering.
PointsBet Mobile App
PointsBet has a sports betting app available to their customers using Android and iOS devices. The app is free to download and you can even use a PointsBet promo code when you sign up.
Depending on the system requirements of each device, users need to:
- Go to the Apple Store for the iOS 9.0+ version on iPhone, iPad, iPod,
- Go to the PointsBet site and download the link following the instructions, for Android users.
The top features of the PointsBet app worth mentioning are:
- Enjoy the thrill of spread betting on-the-go,
- Receive the PointsBet sign up bonus,
- Gain access to a wide array of stats and player-based betting markets,
- Choose from hundreds of top online betting sports: AFL, NBA, NFL, NRL, MLB,
- User-friendly, neat interface,
- Place deposits, withdraw funds, view your betting and transaction history,
- Know your pending and resulted bets.
PointsBet Payment Options
Unfortunately, there aren’t many payment methods available at PointsBet. Customers can only make deposits using a credit or debit card or through bank transfer. To withdraw their funds, members can do so via bank transfer.
To help you gamble responsibly, members can set a deposit limit on their account after signing up using a PointsBet promo code. They can select the exact amount of days they want their account to stay restricted for. They can also set the desired deposit limit that will apply to the set timeframe.
As an example, players can establish a deposit limit of $1,000 for 5 days, which means that they won’t be able to deposit anything more than $1,000 during that 5-day timeframe.
Members who want to reset the deposit limit will have to wait 24 hours. This is the cooling off period. For any questions, they can contact the PointsBet customer service team.
The good news is that no transaction fees apply. All money transfers, both deposits and withdrawals, are fairly instant.
In the event that you cannot withdraw your funds, you must check all possibilities from:
- Making sure that you’ve satisfied all identification requirements upon the PointsBet promo code registration and the credit card verification processes,
- Checking if none of your bets are in dispute,
- Checking if you have sufficient funds to withdraw,
Providing that your account is cash only one and goes into negative, you will need to place another deposit. If not, the operator will set your balance to 0 within 24 hours. For credit accounts that go into a negative value that’s higher than the DSF limit, redepositing is needed.
Please note that members with accounts that are consistently on a negative balance can have their withheld amount increased to 100% of the maximum loss amount of the market that you’re placing bets on.
PointsBet Customer Service
Having a rather fresh customer team, PointsBet offers a reliable service dedicated to answer all inquiries. These inquiries can either come from existing players or those who are thinking about becoming PointsBet members.
The customer support is open from 6:00 am to midnight, every day. The team can be reached via the following channels:
- Phone: 13-PBET (13 72 38),
- Live chat,
- Email: support@PointsBet.com.
They should be able to quickly answer any queries you may have related to deposits, the PointsBet promo code, account verification, and more.
They also have a FAQ section (named: HELP) on their site where the most common questions are answered too. This section is worth checking prior to contacting the team, to speed up the process and save time for you.
Although the operator still has a few add-ons missing from their overall package, they make up for the losses by doing what they do best. They provide customers with hundreds of sports markets and introducing them to spread betting, an unconventional way of placing bets. They also have a great mobile app and offer a rather generous welcome bonus when you use a PointsBet promo code.
|What we like||What we don’t like|
|Friendly customer service||No live betting available|
|300+ sports markets||Few payment methods|
|Mobile app compatible with iOS and Android||No 24/7 customer support|
To save time spent by contacting the bookmaker’s customer team, we have gathered here the most common questions players ask:
Is there a PointsBet promo code currently available?
At the moment there isn’t any PointsBet promo code available. However, we advise readers to check back on our site to get the latest updates on all PointsBet promotions.
Who can claim this PointsBet sign up bonus?
The PointsBet promo code is extremely easy to claim by all customers who sign up for a new PointsBet member account. Note that certain rules apply. For example, players must be over 18 years old with no other PointsBet accounts opened previously.
Is there a mobile bonus?
While there aren’t any mobile-specific bonuses available, users can claim the regular welcome bonus by using the PointsBet promo codes when registering via mobile.
Can I claim this bonus in addition to other existing offers?
The $100 money back offer can’t be used in conjunction with a loss cover bonus. Members ought to know that all bets using this type of bonus won’t be eligible for the promotion.
I can’t seem to obtain the bonus, what should I do?
PointsBet members having difficulties with obtaining the bonus or the PointsBet promo code, should contact the operator’s customer service team right away.
Why some markets have different withheld amounts?
As we mentioned above, all spread betting markets are unstable. To explain that low volatility, look at a soccer match for example.
The total of goals here rarely goes over seven goals. In cricket, this volatility is much higher. On this fluctuation, PointsBet bases the withheld amount, which will vary from sport to sport.