What can I get with the PointsBet promo code?
|Type of Bonus||Description of Bonus||PointsBet Promo Code|
|Welcome bonus||50% up to $500||500B…|
|ESPN – NBA game||Up to $200 cashback on the first bet on match if certain outcomes occur||500B…|
|Protest payout||Win your bet as a winner||500B…|
- Welcome bonus of 50% up to $500
- What can I get with the PointsBet promo code?
- How can I use the PointsBet promo code?
- PointsBet 50% up to $500: Terms and Conditions
- What are the PointsBet betting markets?
- PointsBet Live Betting & Streaming
- PointsBet Mobile App
- Are there other other promotions from PointsBet?
- PointsBet Payment Options
- PointsBet Customer Service
- PointsBet Review
- Latest Articles
All new PointsBet customers can claim a bonus of 50% up to $500 after registering with a PointsBet promo code. Apart from this bonus, the operator has other promotions available. We mention here the $200 cashback for every ESPN NBA game and the Protest Payout.
How can I use the PointsBet promo code?
Taking advantage of the benefits that the PointsBet promo code can get you are limitless.
To be able to enjoy them though, players must follow these steps:
- Click on the red button above,
- Complete the registration process by filling in the form with their personal (required) details,
- Enter the PointsBet promo code in the designated field,
- Meet the qualifying criteria to receive the bonus,
- Start betting.
PointsBet 50% up to $500: Terms and Conditions
How can new customers of PointsBet receive up to $100 money back? It’s easy.
There are certain terms and conditions that can affect their ability to redeem the PointsBet promo code and unlock this offer:
- Become a PointsBet customer,
- The PointsBet promo code is available to residents of Queensland, Victoria, The Northern Territory and Tasmania; so not available to players in Sothern Australia, New South Wales or Western Australia,
- Players aged 18+ only,
- 1x wagering requirement on odds of more than $1.50,
- Deposit must be made via credit card to be valid,
- Deposit bonus may be used as a single bet on eligible fixed odds markets.
What are the PointsBet betting markets?
PoinsBet is one of the main operators that put at players’ disposal a wide range of spread betting markets, with over 300 NFL markets including approx. 100 that can’t be found at any other operator.
No matter which is your favourite sport, with the PointsBet promo code, you can place a bet on numerous events:
- Football, motor sports, tennis,
- Snooker, darts, MMA, boxing, ice hockey,
- Baseball, AFL.
Both novice and professional players get a sense of what spread betting is if they try out PointsBet’s different types of bets:
- Time of markets (minutes or seconds for specific events; these can also be used as units for mutipliers) for NBA, AFL, League/Union, ice hockey and soccer,
- Player stats across all major sports including NBA player shooting 2PT, 3P and FT percentages, player points, rebounds, assists,
- Player fantasy points, totals and disposal totals for AFL,
- Player try minutes for NRL and player strike rates for cricket,
- Multiplier markets are offered to help customers get the maximum leverage possible on their bets. This option is available on a range of stats and points for major sports.
According to their website, the bookie has special time of markets bets such as:
For NBA, they have:
- Time of first free throws to be made by players and teams,
- Time of first 3PT FG by teams and players, T
- Time of first 2PT FG for teams and players and more.
- Time of first goal,
- Time of first behind,
- Time of team passing 10pts, 20pts,
- Time of first try,
- Time of team first try’s.
For ice hockey:
- Time of first goal,
- Time of team goals,
- Time of first penalty,
- Time of first shot.
- Time of team and match first goal,
- Time of second goal,
- Time of third goal.
Regardless of how experienced you are at spread betting, PointsBet offers its members the opportunity to limit their risk by implying a stop loss on the bet. This is available to all bets.
This will limit your maximum win too. Note that spread betting is a rather volatile market where your wins and losses can fluctuate and escalate quickly.
To limit these risks, PointsBet recommends players to choose smaller stake sizes. It’s also important to understand the instability of the sports market or simply to use stop loss for loss limit amount.
PointsBet Live Betting & Streaming
For now, PointsBet doesn’t offer a live betting feature, which would definitely top up their offering.
PointsBet Mobile App
PointsBet has a sports betting app available to their customers using Android and iOS devices. The app is free to download and you can even use a PointsBet promo code when you sign up.
Depending on the system requirements of each device, users need to:
- Go to the Apple Store for the iOS 9.0+ version on iPhone, iPad, iPod,
- Go to the PointsBet site and download the link following the instructions, for Android users.
The top features of the PointsBet app worth mentioning are:
- Enjoy the thrill of spread betting on-the-go,
- Gain access to a wide array of stats and player-based betting markets,
- Choose from hundreds of top online betting sports: AFL, NBA, NFL, NRL, MLB,
- User-friendly, neat interface,
- Place deposits, withdraw funds, view your betting and transaction history,
- Know your pending and resulted bets.
Are there other other promotions from PointsBet?
Those signing up with the bookmaker using the PointsBet promo code and players who already have an account with the operator can enjoy various promotions. See below the main ones.
ESPN – NBA Game – Up to $200 Cashback
PointsBet players can win up to $200 cashback on their first bet on an NBA single game match shown in ESPN Australia.
Of course, certain terms and conditions have to be taken into consideration:
- This PointsBet promo code bonus isn’t available to residents of Southern Australia, New South Wales and Western Australia,
- Only the first bet on an ESPN NBA match is eligible,
- A certain outcome must occur for the bonus to be credited to your account,
- Any bet with a stop loss feature won’t be taken into account – same applies to loss cover bonuses),
- It’s not possible to back both sides of a spread market,
- The maximum refund is losses and not stake – up to $200 per game.
Protest Payout – Up to $2,000
Customers of PointsBet can still get their bet paid as a winner if they place a win bet on an Australian horse and this gets relegated.
The conditions you must meet to be a winner in this promotion are:
- This applies to every Australian horse and harness race,
- While it doesn’t include multibets and exotic bets, it applies to win bets and win portion bets of each-way,
- No extra markets or minor protests are eligible,
- On the off chance that an event is upheld, the second run promo for that race is voided,
- To be eligible, the horse you bet on must be the first past the post and then relegated to a different position,
- The maximum win per player is of $2,000 per one race.
Be careful that no loss cover bonuses can be used in conjunction with this offer, and no final field markets (future markets) count for this bonus.
PointsBet Payment Options
Unfortunately, there aren’t many payment methods available at PointsBet. Customers can only make deposits using a credit or debit card or through bank transfer. To withdraw their funds, members can do so via bank transfer.
To help you gamble responsibly, members can set a deposit limit on their account after signing up using a PointsBet promo code. They can select the exact amount of days they want their account to stay restricted for. They can also set a desired deposit limit that will apply to the set timeframe.
As an example, players can establish a deposit limit of $1,000 for 5 days, which means that they won’t be able to deposit anything more than $1,000 during that 5-day timeframe.
Members who want to reset the deposit limit will have to wait 24 hours. This is the cooling off period. For any questions, they can contact the PointsBet customer service team.
The good news is that that no transaction fees apply. All money transfers, both deposits and withdrawals, are fairly instant.
In the event that you cannot withdraw your funds, you must check all possibilities from:
- Making sure that you’ve satisfied all identification requirements upon the PointsBet promo code registration and the credit card verification processes,
- Checking if none of your bets are in dispute,
- Checking if you have sufficient funds to withdraw,
Providing that your account is a cash only one and goes into negative, you will need to place another deposit. If not, the operator will set your balance to 0 within 24 hours. For credit accounts that go into negative value that’s higher than the DSF limit, redepositing is needed.
Please note that members with accounts that are consistently on a negative balance can have their withheld amount increased to 100% of the maximum loss amount of the market that you’re placing bets on.
PointsBet Customer Service
Having a rather fresh customer team, PointsBet offers a reliable service dedicated to answer all inquiries. These inquiries can either come from existing players or those who are thinking about becoming PointsBet members.
The customer support is open from 6:00am to midnight, every day. The team can be reached via the following channels:
- Phone: 13-PBET (13 72 38),
- Live chat,
- Email: support@PointsBet.com.
They should be able to quickly answer any queries you may have related to deposits, the PointsBet promo code, account verification, and more.
They also have a FAQ section (named: HELP) on their site where the most common questions are answered to. This section is worth checking prior to contacting the team, to speed up the process and save time for you.
Although the operator still has a few add-ons missing from their overall package, they make up for the losses by doing what they do best. They provide customers with hundreds of sports markets and introducing them to spread betting, an unconventional way of placing bets. They also have a great mobile app and offer a rather generous welcome bonus when you use a PointsBet promo code.
|What we like||What we don’t like|
|Friendly customer service||No live betting available|
|300+ sports markets||Few payment methods|
|Mobile app compatible with iOS and Android||No 24/7 customer support|
To save time spent by contacting the bookmaker’s customer team, we have gathered here the most common questions players ask:
Is there a PointsBet promo code currently available?
At the moment there isn’t any PointsBet promo code available. However, we advise readers to check back on our site to get the latest updates on all PointsBet promotions.
Who can claim this promo code offer?
The PointsBet promo code is extremely easy to claim by all customers who sign up for a new PointsBet member account. Note that certain rules apply. For example, players must be over 18 years old with no other PointsBet accounts opened previously.
Is there a mobile bonus?
While there aren’t any mobile-specific bonuses available, users can claim the regular welcome bonus by using the PointsBet promo codes when registering via mobile.
Can I claim this bonus in addition to other existing offers?
The $100 money back offer can’t be used in conjunction with a loss cover bonus. Members ought to know that all bets using this type of bonus won’t be eligible for the promotion.
I can’t seem to obtain the bonus, what should I do?
PointsBet members having difficulties with obtaining the bonus or the PointsBet promo code, should contact the operator’s customer service team right away.
Why some markets have different withheld amounts?
As we mentioned above, all spread betting markets are unstable. To explain that low volatility, look at a soccer match for example.
The total of goals here rarely goes over seven goals. In cricket, this volatility is much higher. On this fluctuation, PointsBet bases the withheld amount, which will vary from sport to sport.
Before enjoying any promotions offered by PointsBet, new players need to complete the registration process. Read our article on how to open an account on PointsBet in order to be their customer. How to open an account on PointsBet? Looking…
What is spread betting? To understand exactly what is spread betting and what it entails, it’s best to look at its name. The word ‘spread’ shows us that there are always two prices given for a market prices. You can…
Our expert team has put together an extensive PointsBet review for players to find out more about the operator. We cover topics such as history, app features, sports markets, pros and cons altogether. Categories Our rating Welcome offer 4/5 Betting…