PointsBet App Review | points-bonus-code.com.au
The PointsBet app is a great tool to enjoy the spread betting experience on-the-go. This PointsBet app review focuses on the pros and cons of the mobile application provided by the bookmaker. We also to share with you details on access to hundreds of betting markets and compatibility requirements.
How do I download the PointsBet app?
Aussie players looking to download the PointsBet mobile application have to follow a few easy steps.
First, all potential customers have to:
- Click on this link to create an account with PointsBet,
- Fill in the registration form with all personal details,
- Then, iPhone users need to download the app from the App Store; and Android users, have to go to PointsBet website, download the designated Android file and follow the instructions.
What are the system requirements?
Since not all devices are compatible with the PointsBet app, here’s what you need to know:
- The PointsBet mobile app is compatible with Android and iOS 9.0+ devices such as iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch,
- The Android version has 14.0 MB and the iOS – 22 MB,
- The app is available in English only, and it is free to download.
PointsBet Welcome Bonus
PointsBet offers a welcome bonus of to their customers who meet the terms and conditions set by the operator.
The most important things to tick off to be eligible for the promotions are:
- The offer is not available to residents of Southern Australia, New South Wales or Western Australia, only Queensland, Victorian, The Northern Territory and Tasmania,
- Only PointsBet players aged over 18 years old can play and have an account with the bookmaker,
- 1x wagering requirement applies,
- Bonus funds may be used as a single bet on eligible fixed odds markets,
- New players only.
If a PointsBet promo code or other welcome bonus becomes available, we will update this page.
PointsBet App Features
The first great thing about the PointsBet app is that Australian players get to enjoy and bet on sports betting markets from AFL, NRL, NBA, NFL and more round-the-clock.
It gives you access to every race of thoroughbred, harness and greyhound around the world. The app is a great alternative to enjoy spread betting on the move, especially for more skilled players.
Among the main features to bear into account before downloading the mobile application are:
- Quick and easy to use,
- Fast access to your account, including placing bets and viewing your transaction history or pending bets,
- Very straightforward user journey to withdraw your funds.
Below are the most popular questions asked by potential PointsBet users have asked regarding the usability and potential issues that the app can cause. Ways of betting with the app and methods of managing the member’s account seem to be among the most common things players are concerned with.
How can I bet using the app?
There’s nothing easier than placing a bet via the PointsBet mobile app. Read the steps below to get the ins and outs of this procedure:
- Download the PointsBet mobile app from the website for Android, or from the App store for iPhone devices,
- Log in to your account,
- Navigate between the available sports markets,
- Look for the event you wish to bet on,
- Select and start betting.
Australian players should remember that, with spread betting, if their bet wins by one unit, they could win 1x their stake. If they lose by 1 unit, then a 1x stake is lost too.
H3: How can I manage payments using the app?
Payments, both deposits and withdrawals, can be managed in the app just as you manage them when accessing your account from your computer.
See below the steps:
- Log in to your PointsBet mobile application,
- Select My Account,
- Select Deposit or Withdraw,
- Select the amount you want to deposit or to withdraw,
- Add or take money from your account.
You can then carry on betting with your recently deposited funds, or with the remaining ones.
Is there a mobile-specific bonus available?
At the moment, PointsBet doesn’t offer any promotions that can be eligible only to customers using its mobile version. However, all offers that are advertised on the desktop version are also available for mobile users.
Overall Rating of PointsBet Mobile App
Without further ado, we need to say that the PointsBet app is good to have and to try out especially if you don’t always have a laptop or a PC nearby. With its simple and clear functions and neat interface, the app can be of great use to players on-the-go who are looking for an easy and quick way to bet.
For this PointsBet app review, our experts have discovered the app and explored its functionalities and features. So, we offer you a comprehensive and honest analysis:
|PointsBet App: Pros||PointsBet App: Cons|
|Easy to bet with||Little interactivity|
|Android and iOS compatibility||Single method available for withdrawals|
|Small in size, especially for Android devices||Few payment methods available|
There is a great bonus offer on the corner for players who are thinking about using the PointsBet app. The offer is available to all PointsBet customers who sign up via the website or the mobile app. New members can win up to $100 money back offer on selected horse races.
Same as with any offers, there are various terms and conditions set by the operator but once you check them all, you are free to enjoy the moneyback offer.